Amazing! How do I apply?
1. Decide to enter either individually or as a group.
2. Read the terms and conditions carefully.
3. Read the judging criteria for the selection of participants
4. Define your sustainability idea, identify your target audience, and pitch your idea to us on video by August 10th.*
What is this #WeGotThis Bootcamp?
50 selected youth or groups will get the chance to participate
in our program from September 2021 to February 2022.
If you are one of the lucky ones, you will learn how to refine your sustainability ideas, launch them on social media and grow your following through active engagement of your target audience.
What is a sustainability movement?
Let’s say something bugs you about an environmental issue and you want to do something about it. So, you identify the problem and then come up with an idea to solve it. It can be an idea that provides a sustainable solution to your school, city, country or even to the world. And if your idea starts changing people’s values or actions and encourages them to live more sustainably, congratulations, you are leading a sustainability movement.
All you need to know before you apply
● Age 18-25 on 1 June 2021.
● Able to participate in a 100% online programme conducted in English.
● Have a unique idea for an environmental sustainability movement.
● Hungry for an opportunity to launch a micro-revolution and start a following on social media.
What you will get out of this experience…
An action-packed 5-day bootcamp from 4 - 8 September:
1. LISTEN & LEARN MORE: Talks and workshops from and with industry experts, digital communicators and creators, youth activists, campaign leaders.
2. BUILD SKILLS: Take away digital skills, sustainability knowledge, power skills that you’ll need to build your own platform or movement.
3. CONNECT: Meet and connect with fellow like-minded youths, aspiring creators, and soon-to-be movement-builders.
4. HAVE FUN: Dance breaks, grounding exercises, and possibly even surprise performances in between.
Leading up to:
1. LAUNCHING YOUR OWN CAMPAIGN OR PLATFORM: October 2021
2. 6 MONTH MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME: September 2021 to February 2022, to support the launch, engagement and growth of your campaign and platform.
With ask-me-anything (AMA) sessions with industry leaders and unique expertise sessions with sustainability and social media experts including Chris Georgiev, Green Monday, MeshMinds and Confetti in between!